Free Trustees Workshop: Are your trustees prepared?
June 8 @ 9:45 am - 12:15 pm| Free
Are Your Successor Trustees Prepared?
If you’ve named your children, relatives, or friends as your successor trustees when you pass away (or become disabled), will they be able to:
- Prove Their Authority as Trustee?
- Access Your Funds?
- Set Up Proper Accounting Procedures?
- Know the Value of Your Assets?
- Pay Your Debts and Distribute Your Assets Properly?
- Resolve Disputes?
- Defend Against Contests?
Find out by attending our FREE Successor Trustee Workshop, exclusively for our clients and their Successor Trustees.
Presented by Rex L. Hogue, JD
Location: 2595 Dallas Parkway Ste. 100 Frisco, TX 75034
Limited seating. RSVP Required. Dates & Times subject to change.
Attendees will be offered a FREE Consultation. Complimentary refreshments provided.
Your successor Trustees will have a brief overview of how ‘Living Trusts’ work, and learn:
- What will be required of your trustees when they have to act
- What do the beneficiaries of your trust expect of the trustees
- What should the trustees expect of the beneficiaries
- What does the IRS expect
- If you own firearms, how do the trustee and beneficiaries avoid criminal liability for managing and distributing them
Also, learn about our “Successor Trustee Handbook”.