April Trustee Workshop @ HH
April 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm| Free
ARE YOUR SUCCESSOR TRUSTEES PREPARED?
If you’ve named your children, relatives, or friends as your successor trustees when you pass away (or become disabled), will they be able to:
- Prove Their Authority as Trustee?
- Access Your Funds?
- Set Up Proper Accounting Procedures?
- Know the Value of Your Assets?
- Pay Your Debts and Distribute Your Assets Properly?
- Resolve Disputes?
- Defend Against Contests?
Find out by attending our FREE Successor Trustee Workshop exclusively for our clients and their Successor Trustees.
Presented by Rex L. Hogue, JD
Location: 2595 Dallas Parkway Ste. 100 Frisco, TX 75034
All Attendees Will Be Offered a FREE Consultation!
Refreshments and Beverages will be available.
At this seminar, your Successor Trustees will have a brief overview of how living trusts work and also learn:
- What will be required of your trustees when they have to act
- What do the beneficiaries of your trust expect of the trustees
- What should the trustees expect of the beneficiaries
- What does the IRS expect
- If you own firearms, how do the trustee and beneficiaries avoid criminal liability for managing and distributing them
ALSO LEARN ABOUT OUR “SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE HANDBOOK”
SEATING IS LIMITED!
Dates & Times are subject to change. RSVP’s are required.