Business/Asset Protection Planning Workshop @ HH
January 22 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
How to Protect Your Hard-Earned Assets from Lawsuit Predators
When life happens, did you know that most people with these types of assets are at a higher risk of being sued than they think?
- Investments in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, other financial assets (not in IRA/401K/403B), Cash, CD’s, etc.
- Mineral interests
- Non-homestead real estate
- Business or Business interests
- Intellectual property assets such as copyrights, trademarks, or patents
- Some vehicles (boats/yachts, planes, RV’s, etc.)
- Natural resources (water/timber rights)
- Interests in trusts or estates
- Receivables (money owed to you)
Do you know what factors in your life create the risk of being sued?
If you were sued and lost a significant portion of the assets above, how would that affect you and your family?