January Funding Workshop @ HH
January 12, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
You’ve Created an Estate Plan (Will, Trust, or Business Entity). Now What?
Join us for our educational Funding Workshop presented by Haiman Hogue, PLLC founding attorney, Rex Hogue. This workshop is exclusively designed for our clients, their children, Successor Trustees, Financial Planners, Insurance Agents, and Accountants, where they will hear answers to the following frequently asked funding questions:
- What is funding and why is it important?
- Is my plan useless if it’s not funded?
- How will taxes impact my plan?
- Should I transfer all of my assets to the plan, or are there some I should leave out of the plan?
- How do I coordinate all of my assets so my plan works as I intended?
- If I transfer an asset to the plan, how do I sell it later or get that money out of the plan?
- How do I insure my deposits?
- What do I do if an institution is not cooperating with my funding requests?
- What do I do with my farm or ranch assets?
- What do you, your other professional advisors, and your family need to know about funding?